Saturday, July 18, 2009

Best Friends

My cousin, and best friend, Sherry, and I had a girls night out tonight. It's a rare occasion that we get out together without kids so we decided to really treat ourselves. We went to The Melting Pot. It was expensive, but worth every penny! My gut hurts! Not sure if its from being full, or laughing so hard. We seem to turn into immature teenagers again when we get together. That's what I love about getting together with her. She is hilarious, and we can both be goofy together! We went to the mall after dinner to walk around, and I got pulled aside by a salesperson working at a kiosk selling flat irons for hair. Although I was impressed, I was not about to spend 100$ on one when I have ones at the salon I can use and I do not use one on myself on a daily basis. She was also curling hair with the flat iron so I told her if that curl held in Sherry's fine, straight, hair, she might have me sold. By the time she was done curling, Sherry looked like she was ready for prom! LOL I couldn't help but laugh as she was giving me dirty looks the whole time since I volunteered her as guinea pig! I can't believe I didn't pull out my camera for that! Ahhh, good times! Hopefully we will get out again soon!

1 comment: