My Pop-Pop went home to be with the Lord this morning at 8:15am. He was finally reunited with Mom-Mom today, as well as his son, Gary, his Mom and Dad and so many other loved ones that have gone on before him. I can only imagine what a grand reunion it is!! We are sad, but have been expecting this for a while now. I will miss my Pop-Pop, but am so glad that he is not suffering anymore. He was one of the best men I'll ever know. He was a good, Christian man who would give the shirt off his back to help somebody. I will miss his many stories, and jokes (even though I heard them over and over) I will miss the high pitched voice he would put on when he talked to the kids as babies, I will miss cutting his hair and hearing him say "Take a little off the nose!", and I will just miss him! I love you Pop-Pop!
Great pictures Kelly. What a nice memorial of someone you clearly loved and will miss. As "expected" as his passing was, it does not minimize the loss you feel. You and your family will be in our prayers and you grieve his loss.
3 comments:
Great pictures Kelly. What a nice memorial of someone you clearly loved and will miss. As "expected" as his passing was, it does not minimize the loss you feel. You and your family will be in our prayers and you grieve his loss.
Sounds like he was an amazing man. Sorry for your loss, happy for his gain.
Kelly, I'm glad that he passed in such a peaceful manner and that he is with the Lord. Praying for you all.
Post a Comment