Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Monday Fundays & Wonderful Wednesdays

We got off to a slow start, but the summer fun is well underway now! Since Norm is off Mondays, we are trying to get in some fun day trips to hold us over till vacation. We've been to the Crayola Factory, Crystal Cave, and just this past Monday we went to swim at Blue Marsh Lake. Also, as we did last year, we are having weekly activities on Wednesdays with the neighborhood crew. That didn't really start till last week, since most of the kids had swim lessons in June. Our chosen activity last Wednesday was a play date at Kimberton Park. Today it was a craft activity, picnic, and water fun in one of the neighbor's backyards. We ended up being over there from 10:30 till 6:00 when I had to drag the kids in for dinner. The weather was so beautiful and the kids were having a ton of fun with the water slide that they were all trying out for the first time this summer. I got nothing done, but it was actually nice to relax for once on my day off. I hope this great weather continues, as well as our summer fun! Check out the montage I made of our summer so far!
Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com Stay tuned for more summer fun updates, pictures, and video!

No comments: