Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Take Me Out to the Ballgame......"

"...Take me out to the crowd. Buy me some giant soft pretzels and cotton candy......pleeease!..." LOL We went to the Reading Phillies game today. For those of you who don't know, it's a minor league baseball team in our area. It was the first live baseball game the kids ever saw! Come to think of it, I think it may have been the first live baseball game Norm or I have ever seen! (I went to some sort of pro game when I was a teen, but don't remember if it was baseball, football, or what) The Reading Phillies seem to do a lot to entertain families with kids, at least on Sunday's they do. The kids seemed to enjoy it, but didn't really watch or follow the game. These tickets were courtesy of a client of mine whose daughter works there. Not sure we made baseball fans out of the kids, but it was something fun and different at least.

2 comments:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

That sounds like fun....you had a busy, busy weekend!

Karen said...

Something new and fun is always a good thing. Especially when it is done as a family.