Thursday, July 9, 2009

A lesson in laundry

The kids always help me sort the laundry. I made up a little chart for them to help them know which colors are washed together. I usually try to do the rest. I always have to check for stains, before they go into the wash, rather then just letting the kids throw them in. Kailtyn tries to help fold but I'm pretty picky with the folding too, since I like to do it quickly right out of the dryer before everything gets wrinkled. However, when I do whites, I let the kids pair up the sock for me. I taught them how to roll them together the other day. They actually thought it was fun and were trying to see who could roll the most. Since they put them all on the same pile, they couldn't tell who the winner was. Try it with your kids! Maybe they'll have fun and it will help you out!

No comments: