Saturday, July 25, 2009

15 things you didn't know about me

One of my fellow bloggers tagged me for this one so I must follow through! Here goes! 1. I met my husband when I was 17 and we have been together ever since! 2. I shared a room with my sister up until the day I got married and moved out. 3. I'm a bottomless pit when it comes to chocolate chip cookies! 4. I got sun poisoning on my honeymoon...no fun! 5. I was 12 when I first saw the ocean. 6. I was a very fast runner when I was young....used to always beat the boys in a race!... (now I only run if something vicious is chasing me..LOL) 7. I tried for 2 years and had to have fertility treatments to have my first child, but conceived Kaitlyn in the first month! 8. I have a low tolerance for lots of noise. 9. I have a passion for decorating, but not sure I have the talent. 10. I'm not a morning person. 11. I'm not a night owl either. 12. I constantly worry about my kids. 13. I've only had 2 jobs and have been at this one for 14 years. 14. I don't like watching the news and have know idea whats going on in the world half the time. (I usually here the news through my clients) 15. And last but not least....it takes me a long time to think of things to list! So now I will tag 3 of my blog friends....Jen, Amy and Karen. Have fun with it girls!

No comments: