It amazes me how quickly Nathan can destroy a pair of pants!
He wore these pants on Saturday over to his Mom-moms. By the time I picked him up, there were 4 holes and a marker stain, only on the white part. They are play pants and boy, he plays hard!

I think he has put a hole in every pair of athletic pants he owns and of course, they are lined so I can't patch them. Between the holes and the grass stains, his pants supply is quickly going down. Good thing it's almost summer!
My Mom got those at the Good Will store. I think I'm going to start shopping there so I can stock up on play clothes and won't care too much when they get destroyed.
For those who I pass the boy clothes onto.....don't count on getting many decent pairs of pants!
3 comments:
In the summer, his knees will look like Em's do in my last post!
Yeah, I thought having a second boy would be great, because I could pass on all kinds of clothes.
I didn't count on the a, inability of boys to use napkins; b, A's little scissor-happy phase; c, just how much damage one hard playtime can do!
Luckily the school uniform is made of sterner stuff than the Target cheapies I usually buy!
I've started making BOTH the kids change their clothes/shoes when they go outside into "play" stuff! I'm so tired of scrubbing stains!
Post a Comment