My girly-girl loves to wear pretty things in her hair. We have a basket full of barrettes, headbands, ponytail holders and bows. Kaitlyn especially loves bows......the bigger, the better! Those of you with girls probably know that big, pretty bows aren't easy to find and can be expensive (as far as a hair accessory for a little girl goes). So, I found these mini spools of ribbon for 99 cents at AC Moore. They weren't the wide kind to make really big bows, but they had cute designs. I made some bows to match some of her outfits and hot-glued them on some old metal snap barrettes that Kaitlyn had that the coating had peeled off of. For 3 bucks I have 3 bows, and spare ribbon to make more!
.....And a happy girl!
2 comments:
Very cute! I think it is funny that the post before this one is boys will be boys and this one is a girls will be girls. Nice job Kelly.
Aren't you clever! Very nice!
Post a Comment