......for the Dogwood Fair, that is. It's about the biggest event that hits Phoenixville and it is unavoidable if you have children......especially when it is within walking distance from your house! It's your typical fair with rides, games, and yummy fair food-all guaranteed to empty your wallet. On the Saturday the fair ends there is a parade of firetrucks, classic cars, local groups, high school bands, a Dogwood Queen, and the kids favorite part...they all throw candy to the crowd. Nathan had the opportunity to march in the parade with the boy scouts this year, but we just couldn't work it out, with both Norm and I working tomorrow and the kids have plans with Mom-Mom and Pops. I think I will survive missing the parade this year.
So, we went on Wednesday night, kiddie night, and the kids met up with the rest of the kids on our block and went on rides together and had a great time!
2 comments:
did not know they could fit so many people in Monkey Mania! :) I can't do that one--gets me sick. We love Dogwood week but won't be too sad when we look out tomorrow AM and have our park back.
Hey ... those are a bunch of CUTE kids, don't you think? :) We missed the parade this year too. And survived without it!
Post a Comment