We are coming to the end of our very busy month of Birthdays, (my niece, myself and Nathan) Mothers day, our anniversary, Memorial day.....4 of those are all in one week! I had a great birthday today! It was soo nice to just be home today and catch up on cleaning and organizing my house. I'm not kidding...I really do enjoy it! Kaitlyn had a friend over after school and they played nicely and allowed me to get a lot done. The sun came out and we got outside this afternoon.......the neighbor kids all played so well today...no drama, and Norm brought home chinese food for he and I, so no cooking for me tonight either! (unless you count popping some chicken nuggets in the microwave for the kids.) The kids both made me Birthday cards and Norm made me a peanut butter cheesecake for desert. He also got me a gift card for the new store in town, Potomac Bead Co., so I can go make a piece of jewelry. Then we took a nice walk with the kids on their scooters after dinner. Next up...Nathan's Birthday on Saturday! I'll post some pics from that this weekend!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day. I wish I would have known it was your birthday, because I saw you yesterday! I'm glad you had a great day....and I am glad you are blogging again!
Happy belated! What a fun gift Norm gave you! Can't wait to see what you make. I have been to that place once and thought it all looked so so fun.
Post a Comment