my mantel is EXACTLY the same as last year! I even pulled up last years post to replicate it. In fact all of my Christmas decor. is the same as last year with only a couple of exceptions. I guess I'm not feeling too ambitious this year. I did really like last years mantel. . . But my vision is even better. Oh well, maybe next year!
Linking up to the Christmas Mantel party over at Southern Hospitality . If you need some inspiration for your mantel, check out all the great links. I was inspired. . . .just not motivated!

4 comments:
It's a beautiful mantel Kelly. I didn't see it last year so I'll just say it's new to me... so it's beautiful, awesome, gorgeous, and makes me feel so cozy... and like it's Christmas NOW!
Aren't blogs wonderful for Christmas decorating? Just pull up last years pictures and you don't even have to think about it!
Your mantel is beautiful, Kelly! I'll have to pop over to the mantel party....I didn't even decorate mine this year, but maybe that will motivate me to get at it.
I love the symmetry of it all. Very pretty, Kel! :)
<3, Jen F.
It's lovely!! This is the time of year when I wish for a mantel :)
Post a Comment