Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday fun has begun!

We are getting into the spirit and enjoying our holiday traditions.

Like Christmas at Hershey Park, the sweetest place on Earth! We go every year with Mom-Mom and Pops!
LOL, Norms Mom does NOT like heights!...and she'll probably kill me for posting this picture!
Santa's reindeer were there!
We decorated the house and our tree this week,
Sent our letters to Santa.....
 
Nathan sent his list, along with this cute little note. (I wonder what his definition of "extra, extra, extra good" is?)  Kaitlyn just sent him her 3 page list.  I want to hold on to their list so of course we retrieved them from the mailbox when the kids left for school.

Tonight we went to The annual Christmas parade in Phoenixville. 

This is not really a tradition for us, since we have only gone once before, but I have a feeling that the kids will want to go every year.  They had fun watching the parade with their friends.
The parade last all of 15 minutes.  The highlight of the parade, of course.....

There are 22 days left of Christmas fun to be had!  I'm looking forward to it!  I love this time of year!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, that list is hilarious! My youngest always drew detailed pictures to go along with his list....just to make sure Santa got things right.
I miss those days! Now everything on their lists are big ticket items, but I still enjoy getting legos, etc for their stockings.
Have fun enjoying every single one of the next 22 days, Kelly!

Steph said...

Wow, they have such hefty lists! We have not started ours yet.. better get cracking as the list in their heads are growing by the day and I won't be able to keep track so they'd better write them down soon! This is my favorite time of the year too... just wish it wasn't so commercialized! We keep it simple in our family - gifts for children only.
Looking forward to reading more Christmas activities Kelly! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel,

How much are the tickets for Hershey? That sounds like something fun to do and we've never gone...

Jen (F)

Unknown said...

How fantastic!! I love the list :)