I made these for a Christmas party at church. They taste just like a chocolate cupcake with vanilla icing!
Start by making Easy Cake Mix Cookies
1 box of chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
Mix it all together well, then take tablespoonfuls and roll them into a ball, making sure to make them all the same size. Place them on a cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. Let cool completely.
Then I just used a tub of store bought vanilla icing, Spread a thick layer on the underside of a cookie, and sandwich it with another one squeezing gently till the icing spreads out to the edge. Roll it in sprinkles, and whaaa-laaaa!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

2 comments:
These cookies were a hit tonight Kelly!! Mom
Yummy!!!! I've made these before. So easy. So
Fun. So yummy !!!
Post a Comment