Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vacation Continued

Enjoying Dippin' Dots on the boardwalk
Dining outdoors with an Ocean view.
Nathan is a great crab hunter!
Heading out on the boat for our 3 hour whale watch.
Poor Kaitlyn became seasick 30 minutes into the tour, she got sick twice and then slept on my lap for the ride back inland. But at least she saw a whale.  I only really got pictures of the tale and they look farther away then they were, so I won't bother to post it.
beautiful sunset on Sunset beach, where there is a sunken ship just offshore.
My little poser!
Fun with cousins on the boardwalk.
The only family photo we managed to get!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Dippin Dots! I forgot all about Dippin Dots! I love the Dots. Hmmm, I wonder if they have them anywhere in Montucky? Probably not. :(
Looks like you had a wonderful time! Our Hawaiian whale watching trip produced the very same unimpressive whale pictures....a little black dot way out in the ocean! But fun memories, that's for sure.