Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Versitile

I was nominated for another blog award! My newest follower, SortaSuperMom over at 
http://confessionsfromboystown.blogspot.com  has awarded me the Versatile Blog Award.  She landed on my site the day I did my Totally Random post.  I guess random=versatile!
So, along with this award come a few rules of course. First I need to share 7 tidbits about myself:
1-Sometimes I think I have ADD....When I set out to complete a task, I seem to get distracted from it very easily, and I end up starting other things and never seem to get my focus back to the task at hand.
2- I have low tolerance for noise and can't stand when there is a lot of  loud commotion going on around me.
3- Our bed mattress is probably about 15 years old.  It is molded to my body now and so soft and comfortable.  My hubby is talking about getting a new one, but I can't bare the thought of it.
4- I really love to sleep!....on my 15 year old mattress.
5- My favorite time of year is fall.  It's right around the corner-Can't wait!
6- I hate to sweat! I avoid it as much as possible!
7- I am finding it very hard to think of 7 things about myself tonight!

Now it is time to pass along this award.  I'm bending this rule a bit and only giving it out to a handful of  bloggers instead of 15, because, ....well because I'm really tired and want to get off the computer and go sleep on my soft, comfy, 15 year old mattress.

I give this award to:
Julie The Hopple Family
Jen at A Fine Romance
Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life
and Kathy at My Dishwasher's Possessed

Please pay these fine ladies and their fine (and versatile) blogs a visit!  And don't forget to visit SortaSuperMom as well!  I had a chance to browse through her blog and she's awesome and very funny!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ A Fine Romance said...

Thanks for nominating me, Kel! This looks like fun...I'll have to do it up a little later on when my painting is all finished. :) Have a great day! XO

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being so Verstalie!! I love your 7 things about yourself, especially #7!! Great list!! Thank you so much for the shout out!! I really appreciate it, even more so when it comes from a blog I so enjoy!!! Much thanks again!!