I miss the beach, but I'm also so glad to be home! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight! We had an awesome time on our vacation in Ocean City, NJ The weather was great for the most part, just a couple of rainy evenings and one day where it rained most of the morning and turned beautiful after lunchtime. We played mini golf, took a surrey ride on the boardwalk, dined on delicious food, ate our favorite boardwalk snacks, got pooped on by seagulls, explored the tide pools, took walks on the beach, collected seashells, rode some amusement rides, played 10 cent ski-ball, went whale and dolphin watching, watched the sunset on Sunset beach, and spent a day on the beach with my brother and his family! AWESOME TIME! (Well except for being pooped on) I could totally go overboard on pictures...and I probably will! So this vacation post will be a 2 part-er.
....to be continued.
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago



1 comment:
Oh yay! Glad you had a good time! I've been pooped on before, so I know your pain...:)
(Email coming soon with hair deets.)
Post a Comment