I just unloaded some pictures from my camera, I'm a little behind. I had to share these! Last Saturday the 13th, we had our family reunion. It is my Mom's side of the family and her cousin, who is local host a big picnic every summer. It was a small crowd this year and not as many children, but one of the young girls, who we are somehow related to, took my Kaitlyn and my niece inside to play dress up, her grandmom had a trunk of dress up clothes collected from thrift stores. The girls then came out and modeled the outfits for everyone and I snapped a few shots!
It was so cute! I was actually surprised that Kaitlyn came out and posed the way she did in front of everyone. Future model maybe??
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

2 comments:
How fun is this?!? Next time I go to a thrift store I'm definitely taking my daughter to pick out some dress up clothes (in addition to cute outfits for me!)
that sure does look fun! awww... to be young again and play dress up -- miss that! :)
Post a Comment