Sunday, August 28, 2011

Favorite summer photos

My friend, Kelly posted her favorite summer photos and invited us to do the same and link them in a comment on her blog.  Here are mine in chronological order.
The best of only a couple good family shots this summer.  Father's day at the Camden Aquarium.


Not much makes this boy happier then trudging through a creek catching crayfish with a good friend!
Such a cutie!...And always willing to pose for me!
My handsome guy!
First Phillies game for Nathan and his Dad!
Love this one of Kaitlyn and her daddy!
heading out the the beach, loving life!
Another super cute one!
Pure joy!  Loving the beach...and each others company!
Not sure why my pictures seem blurry when I post them.  It is not how they look on my computer.  Anyone know if there is some sort of adjustment I need to make to make the pictures post clearer?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a great summer, Kelly! I'm not ready for it to end quite yet. Hopefully we all have a glorious fall and a very short winter!

Cedar said...

Visiting from Favorite Summer photos. Looks like a fabulous summer! I find it really hard to get that perfect family photo, but yours does look lovely.

As far as blurry--I don't really notice it, but it can improve if you resize your image yourself rather than allowing blogger to compress the image. I learned how to do this from this post http://www.ashleysisk.com/2011/03/shoot-and-edit-week-9-springedit.html and while she talks about photoshop/elements any photo editing will work. Assuming it bothers you enough to do the work~your photos look great to me. Many people view blogs on cell phones and laptops which aren't sharp screens themselves.