This afternoon, my neighbor,
Amy, and I took our girls to a place called Sweet and Sassy. It's a salon/boutique just for little girls to get all fancied up! Amy came across a great deal on Living Social, and passed it along to me, so we both bought it for our girls. They got their hair done, their nails painted, make-up and a glittery star on their cheeks, and glitter in their hair.
Kaitlyn and her good friend, Audrey.
So after they got all dolled up, we couldn't just take them home, so we went out to dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise.
The girls enjoyed the fancy fruit decor that came in their drinks! It was a fun night of girl time for them and for the Moms too!
3 comments:
So much fun! :) Julie and I talked about doing this with Natalie and Madison. Perhaps some time this summer. I think that us moms would enjoy it as much as the girly girls! XO
How fun! And Cheeseburger in Paradise to boot? One of my all time favorite restaurants! There's nothing like some good girl time.
How cute is that!!! The girls look so happy and I'm sure you all had a great time. My daughter has gone to a few parties at similar places and has always had fun. My mom and her also have regular Lizzy and grandma dates where they get their nails and toes done! So cute!! thanks for a fun post!
Post a Comment