The kids have been home the last 2 days because of this.
Pretty isn't it?
Only until the minute someone steps foot in it, shovels it, plows it, salts it and cinders it.
I enjoy a good snow storm, maybe, one per Winter, but I hate the messiness of it for the weeks following. And the fact that the kids can't help but put their feet in it every time they walk out the door, snow boots or not. And I am soo ready for spring already! Whaa, Whaa, Whaa. I know you hear it every year from me. I'll quit now and save some of my complaining for the next few snow storms.
I know some kids who happen to enjoy it very much!
And yes, I even joined them outside for the whole morning and built not one, but two snow forts.....because you know boys and girls cannot dwell happily together in one snow fort! Oh, well. At least I got my workout in today while shoveling!
And so did Norm.
We will all sleep well tonight!
I am hoping that the kids get a full day of school in tomorrow. They need to go back.....and they actually want to!

1 comment:
How fun! The snow forts are awesome, and yes, boys and girls each need their own!
Save some of your winter whaa-ing for me....we can have a whaa party sometime in late February or so. I'll be a winter wreck by then!
Post a Comment