If you know me, you know I really don't care for winter, or snow. But my kids really enjoy spending time in the snow, and since I really enjoy spending time with my kids, and my husband, I decided to join them for some family fun in the snow today. And we sure did have fun!
We have only a small hill and then our yard levels out, so to extend the hill and make it steeper we pile snow up our deck steps, and slide down from there.
Daddy and Nathan built a jump so we could get some air!
Then I taught the kids something fun!
Oh, yeeeaah! Go Momma! Go Momma!
Nathan did great on the first try!
Kaitlyn needed a couple of practice runs....but only a couple!
Then I dedided to try it on the hill with the jump. I DO NOT recommend it! That's all I will say about that!
Nathan and I investigated the different animal tracks in the yard and tried to figure out what kind of critters made them.
Nathan and I investigated the different animal tracks in the yard and tried to figure out what kind of critters made them.
Then Norm and I had a nasty, snow-in the face, and down your shirt friendly snowball fight. I have no pictures of this as I was too busy running for my life!
Who knew I could have so much fun while freezing my wet tush off!
Good memories were made today!

No comments:
Post a Comment