Muddy Buddies, Sweet Minglers, chocolate/peanut butter heaven,...What ever you call them, I LOVE THEM!
I usually make these for the holiday, but didn't get a chance too this year so I made them yesterday. Yum! I forgot how good these were!
How is this conducive to losing weight and eating healthy, you might say?
Willpower, ladies! Its all about willpower. I could easily sit down and eat handfuls of these, but I won't!
Muddy Buddies
9 c. Chex or Crispex cereal (I use crispex because they don't break as easy when you stir them)
1 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/4 c. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1. Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred.
2. Stir in vanilla.
3. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal in a large bowl, stirring until all pieces are coated evenly.
4. Pour cereal into large ziplock bag.
5. Add powdered sugar and shake until all pieces are very well coated. (I only do half at a time)
6. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
Enjoy!

2 comments:
I call it Puppy Chow! I use to make it all the time until I started making it too often. Then I had to go to the gym instead of making it! Good for you for keeping it only around the Holiday season!
I'm impressed with your self control! As for myself, if I'm left alone with a baggie of anything chocolate and peanut butter....well, let's just say it's never pretty.
Post a Comment