I had seen something similar on a blog, and they used a tin bucket. She even offered free printable cards to write what we are thankful for. I would give her credit but I forget which blog it was. Be aware that if you want the free printable, it signs you up for scribd, through facebook (I still have know idea what that is) Anyway, I found this jar for around $3 at The Christmas Tree Shop, made a little tag with card stock to tie around the top and I printed out some of the cards. You could easily make cards yourself, by cutting up some paper or card stock. Each day each of us will write something we are thankful for and put it in the jar, and we will read them on Thanksgiving day. We will have the jar to use now every year.
Also, Craftily Ever After has another free printable for you for Thanksgiving.


1 comment:
So that's what you bought that jar for...good idea Kel. I like the print with the definition of Thanksgiving too...really brings new meaning to the holiday! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment