Craftily Ever After is offering this free Thanksgiving printable.
Love the subway style of this art! If you visit Craftily Ever After and go back a few post you will find some Halloween printables as well.
Or print a Be Grateful sign here.
And if you just search the web you can find tons of images you can print for free. Just don't try to sell them...you really aren't "licensed" to use some of them. Shhhh!
I found these for Thanksgiving:
Or this one,LOL:
You just click on the images, save them to your computer, and print them out! Or if you find one, that you want to tweak or add text to, upload it to picnik, make your changes, then save and print. Some may be tricky to use if they are small. They tend to get distorted when you enlarge them. So you have to find images that are a good size. Add a dollar store frame and you've got some cute, cheap Thanksgiving decor!
I printed the turkey silhouette right onto red construction paper.
I made this one a while back for fall:
Wha-la.......cheap seasonal art!










No comments:
Post a Comment