Our Thankful Turkey.
This is a tradition we started last year. The kids and I make a Turkey and we all fill the feathers with things we are Thankful for and display it in our dining room. We need a much bigger Turkey to write down all we are Thankful for. We are soo blessed! Among many things, I am especially thankful that God brought my Mom through all of her chemo treatments and that she is feeling better and can enjoy the holiday. Tomorrow we will be going to her house for Thanksgiving dinner, same as always. I pray that God will give her strength and give her Dr.'s wisdom as she moves on to the radiation part of her treatment.
This would be the longest post ever if I listed all the things I am thankful for today and everyday. Above all I am thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all that we are thankful for!
May all of you have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

2 comments:
And to you the same Kelly. Happy Thanksgiving.
I love your cute turkey :)
And I am so glad that your mom has come through chemo and can really enjoy her thanksgiving with her family. What a blessing for you all, and an answer to our prayers!
We Smiths are thankful for you and your family and so glad that God made us neighbors and friends.
Post a Comment