Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A gift from Shutterfly

Attention Bloggers:

Shutterfly is offering you 50 free greeting cards in exchange for a blog post about your Shutterfly experiences and your favorite products!  Well OK!  That's a no-brainer!  Thanks Amy for passing this along!

I have used Shutterfly in the past for prints, cards, and most recently a photo book, which I might add, was also FREE!  I've been very happy with their products and service, and prompt delivery!

So I admit, I don't always use Shutterfly for my Christmas cards (I usually go for whatever the cheapest deal is at the time I am ready to order)  But I must say, in my experience, as I recall,  Shutterfly has been one of the easiest sites to use as far as making your cards look just the way you want, without it taking forever.  They have an awesome selection of designs to choose from as well.
Take a look!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
and here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/photo-christmas-cards

 And I happen to know for a fact that Grandparents are a huge fan of photo gifts, especially of their grandchildren!

There are so many personalized photo gifts you can order.  I especially like the photo mugs as gifts. Check out the selection!

http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
They would make great gifts that would be used daily!

Now I will have to start the torturous act of trying to get a good Christmas photo of everyone...or at least just the kids! They look forward to that every year!...NOT!

I don't know which will be harder, getting a good photo, or choosing which great card design to use.

Thanks Shutterfly!

To take advantage of this great deal go here:
http://bit.ly/sfly2010

And for you non-bloggers, (you should be bloggers!) the cards are on sale right now 20% off on the Shutterfly site!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are you kidding me?!? I just BOUGHT 50 Christmas cards....from Shutterfly! Grrrrrr....
Good for you though!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

So...am I getting a the photo book for Christmas??? Mom