Sunday, November 7, 2010

Budding artist?

Kaitlyn's art was chosen to be part of a local art show!  A few pieces from each grade in the Phoenixville area schools were chosen, and were put on display along with the work of many real artist.  I don't know how they were chosen, but I'll let myself and Kaitlyn think that it was because of her pure talent!
 Kaitlyn's is the watercolor leaf print. Just look at that masterpiece!  The colors, the placement of the leaves!  LOL........Kaitlyn was very proud to be part of the art show, and we were so happy for her.  Her friend Audrey's art was chosen as well. It is the shield below Kaitlyn's art.


It would be nice if Nathan is chosen one of these years.  He really takes pride in his artwork and drawings, and has quite an imagination as well. 
His latest work: Evil food people


At least I display his work, along with Kaitlyn's in my own gallery.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great work Kaitlyn! And how cute that hers and Audrey's were next to each other!
Seriously, I think Nathan is a great artist, I have actually thought that for awhile! It's very creative and it always seems to tell a story. He has a future in cartooning!

Karen said...

Proud of my two great artists!! Grandmom xxxxoooo