Monday, November 16, 2009

Shopping yet?



Christmas is less than 6 weeks away!!  I am never as prepared as I would like to be, but once again I am trying to get the bulk of my shopping done before Thanksgiving.  Norm and I made a trip to Toys 'R Us today to pick up a few things.  

If you have a kid that is into LEGOS, you know that they are EXPENSIVE!  I found these today at Toys 'R Us.

These were $6.99 and they work with the LEGO brand.  They even have specialty sets like this: 
 
 I opened them when I got home just to make sure they connect with the LEGO's and the pieces are exactly the same!
Just thought I'd share in case you have some LEGO-lovers! 

Also this came in my mail the other day and I thought it was interesting.

It is a catolog in which you can purchase cattle,chickens, clothing, school books, seeds for farming, medication,mosquito nets, or Bibles for children and families in poverty-stricken countries.
www.worldvisiongifts.org 

I know their are plenty of children in need in our own country and we do participate in food drives and Toy's for Tots but I thought this was a neat idea as well. Thinking about this this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo...will have to check out the econo legos. Real legos are way too much money! Ridiculous! I've seen the world vision gift ideas--I think it's great.

I gotta get crackin' on my gifts!
Kelly