Sunday, November 8, 2009

Future Model??

My wonderful, talented, friend Julie, took some photos of Kaitlyn in my wedding dress last week.  I had seen some photo's like that, that she took of her own daughter and thought they were just precious!  Kaitlyn seemed to like the idea, so we set up a photo shoot and I grabbed my still uncleaned (11 years later) wedding dress out of the closet and off we went.  I love, love, love how they turned out!  Kaitlyn had fun with it too.  She was totally posing! What little girl wouldn't like to play dress up in a real wedding gown!  Here are some of my favorites:
 
 
I have 90 photos, and I love all of them.  You can see a lot more, if you are on facebook.
Love this idea!
Kaitlyn says she wants to wear my dress when she gets married.  Guess I better get it cleaned and preserved!  Who knows if she will really want to when the time comes.  I can't bear to think of that day now.  Right now she's just my little girl, playing dress up! (sniff, sniff) 

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is such a fantastic keepsake you are giving Kaitlyn. It will be something she will treasure for the rest of her life and will fully and completely appreciate the thought behind it when she has a child. How wonderful, Kelly.

Unknown said...

Julie is amazing. What incredible pictures. I may have to steal that idea. She looks adorable.
Kelly

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

Emma just asked me for my dress three days ago. I had it preserved asap, so unfortunately I can't pull it out of the box. I would never fit it in that tiny box ever again!