So I woke up this morning with a headache that I had a good part of the night...didn't sleep to well. While I was not sleeping my mind gets busy, and then that keeps me awake too. I was worried about my Mom, about this problem taking so long to go away, about maybe something else going on that the doctors are not catching. So, besides still having a headache and being very tired this morning, I was feeling pretty down about my Mom. Then, I go out to my car this morning and I swear, some bird has it out for me! It's been bombarding my car with poop for days now....my driveway looks like a mine field, booby trapped with bird poop.....this might make you chuckle, but I was seriously not in the mood this morning....it literally makes me gag! Then, on my way to work I was involved in a fender-bender. Someone pulled out of their parking spot on the side of the road right into me. We were both fine. The damage was mostly to my car along the passenger door and back panel. She admitted fault, but had to report it to the police because she was driving a company vehicle, so instead of just exchanging info, I had to wait for the police to come and file the report...which meant someone else had to do my first client for me....lost wages! Ok, the good....no one was hurt, it wasn't my fault, so it wasn't going to effect our insurance or my driving record. Luckily, I had some time at work to make the necessary phone calls to the insurance companies. I was thinking.....geez, this morning I was worked up about a little bird poop on my car and now there's a 4 foot long dent and scrape!
Got home from work with the kids and discovered we had a major ant situation in the first floor hallway. Grrrr! Despicable creatures! Where are they coming from?? We've been spraying like crazy. My house is not dirty! Norm got home at the same time as me so he took care of it....I just couldn't handle anymore! Than comes my slap-in-face, wake-up call, whatever you want to call it. I read an update on our little friend Trey's carepage. He's not doing well at all right now. He is receiving some very risky treatments and having some horrible and dangerous side effects. He is in ICU at Childrens Hospital with 105 fever, low sodium levels and racing heart. Please pray for him! You can visit his carepage
here.
Poor little guy....and I thought I had a bad day!
I get it God! I will quit complaining and count my blessings! Tomorrow is a new day!
1 comment:
Oh my. It is a new day THANKFULLY! Read Lamentations 3:18-26 - Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Post a Comment