Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome to the World Baby Colby!

Today I got to witness a miracle....Again! My cousin, (and best friend) Sherry had her third baby today and I got to go in with her and her husband as a labor coach and camera woman. I'm so lucky! Thanks Sherry! This will be the fourth delivery I've witnessed. I was there for Sherry's first 2, and I also got to see my niece be born. It's just as amazing the 4th time as the first. Truly a miracle! All went well with the delivery. Mom and baby are doing very well. Colby was 7lbs, 11oz and 21 inches long. He has 10 fingers, 10 toes and a brother and sister that adore him already. Congrats to Chris and Sherry! Me and Sherry...before the birth. "I don't like being left here all cold and naked and stuff!" Mommy and Colby

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats! It is such a miracle.