My little boy started first grade today (sniff, sniff). He did great! I did great! He didn't seem nervous this morning, and he got off the bus with a smile. I guess his first day was a success! Of course, it's like pulling teeth to get the details of the day out of him. I'm sure the last thing he wants to do after a long day at school is talk about it.........and it was a long day! I kept looking at the clock today because time seemed to drag on. I guess it seems to go faster when I'm busy with the two of them all day, plus I was just anxious to hear how it went. One down one to go! Kaitlyn's first day is tomorrow.

The first graders

Off he goes!

Nathan and his buddy Thomas who's in Kindergarten.
1 comment:
Sniff, sniff is right. So grown up ...
Post a Comment