.........well, sort-of. Today I went to school with Kaitlyn for an hour. Her teachers are very nice. She tends to be shy and quiet in these situations when I'm around, and we all know Kaitlyn is not shy and quiet. Her first day on her own is Friday so they will know too, soon enough. God help them!! Kaitlyn is a feisty little one at home, but I received very good reports all through last school year, so hopefully it will be the same for this year. We celebrated by going to
Dunkin Donuts for a donut after school. When I put her to bed tonight, she was asking if she has school tomorrow. She was disappointed to hear that she has to wait till Friday. I'm glad she's excited. I sure am......It's my first morning of freedom!! Kaitlyn in the
ensemble she picked out for today, including her hairstyle.

playing in the classroom
1 comment:
Ashlyn was sad she didn't have school today too. She can't wait to go by herself tomorrow!
Post a Comment