Hey guys! We returned from our fun, but exhausting vacation yesterday afternoon. I think Norm and I are ready for another one, sans kids. We love being with them and having fun and making great memories on vacation, but I think all the togetherness and time in the car left everyone a little short on patience. We came home and jumped right into VBS week. Norm and I returned to work today ((sigh)) and I think I'll be unpacking and doing laundry for weeks! I have a ton of pictures to share, so as soon as I have time to make a slide show, I will post them.
Stay tuned!!!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your vacation sounds a little like ours ... TIRING! (Confession time: on day 2, I wanted to come home in the worst way ... everyone was overtired and the kids were melting down all over the place -but it got better after everyone got a good night's sleep). I am STILL digging out of all the laundry too. We had to bring all our own sheets, towels, beach towels, not to mention all the dirty clothes ...I even ran out of laundry detergent! :) But you are right, the memories for the kids will be so great. Glad you had safe travels. The night you left I kept waking up throughout the night so I prayed then that you would be safe with driving all night!!
Welcome Back!
Post a Comment