skip to main |
skip to sidebar
12 Years!
Yesterday Norm and I celebrated 12 years of marriage! 12 years! It sure has gone by fast!
I married a good man who spoils me rotten. Well not really, but some might say that. He sure does a lot around here, and I'm so grateful for that!
We had a great date. We saw a movie (Date Night , which was very funny) and then we went out to dinner at Daddy Mim's which was delicious!
And then we came home to watch our favorite show-LOST's season finale. It was an appropriate end to our date because it has been the one show over the last 6 years that we have always sat down and watched together, snuggling on the couch.
It's been a great 12 years married to my BFF! I pray for many, many more!
5 comments:
Glad you had such a great anniversary. I hope the Lord grants you many happy years together too! I couldn't have asked for a better son-in-law!! Mom
Happy Anniversary!
I am so happy for you both! Happy life!!!
Congratulations! I heard Date Night was hilarious, and your dinner looks delish.
Happy Anniversary!
Teresa
Congrats! That does sound like a fun date night and anniversary celebration. We were LOST fans too--and are still a bit confused frankly. Oh well.
Post a Comment