That's me trying to look cool and tough with my new power tool....but instead I just look stoned. Oh, well.
Today was my birthday....just another day...no biggie. Nathan's birthday is 3 days away so he kinda stole my thunder. Just kidding! But yeah, I really don't expect much on my birthday and that's ok. Hubby surprised me today with this power drill...that's right! A power drill! Gee, thanks hun!
No really....whenever there is something to be drilled, which I should be capable of doing myself, I have a hard time because Norms drill is big, heavy and awkward for me to use with it's big battery pack on the bottom. This one is just right. I love it!
Seriously, I need to watch what I say, because if I ever say I like this, or that is neat...it just may end up being a birthday or Christmas gift. He once got me an old time popcorn machine, because I must have said that would look neat in our basement. He kind of missed the mark on that one so we returned it. I appreciated the thoughts though. The kids made me birthday cards this morning, and tonight I left work early so we could take the kids to a magic show. The smiles on their faces is all the gift I need!
Oh, speaking of gifts.....I forgot to show you my Mothers day gift that finally came last week.
It is from Lisa Leonard Designs. Love it!!
Thank the Lord for blessing me with another great year!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago


4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Love the necklace! I've been thinking of ordering one of those myself...they are so sweet! What is it made out of? Think it would hold up with constant wear?
P.S. Be thankful that your husband is thoughtful enough to buy you birthday presents. My husband has NEVER bought me a birthday or Christmas present of his own accord. I typically have to pick out something, buy it and pretend it was from him. Sad, I know.
Really nice necklace Kel!! Hope your day was special yesterday. You deserve a special day, you do so much for everyone else!! Enjoy your dinner tonight with Sherry! Love you!! Mom
Happy birthday -- very cool necklace and have fun with that drill! I'm sure we'll be seeing some posts of how you used it!
Kelly
Post a Comment