skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What's for dinner? Lemon Pepper Crusted Talapia
This is delicious, and one of our favorite ways to eat fish.
What you need:
4 tilapia or other white fish fillets, (I used frozen tilapia fillets from Aldi's)
2 Tbsp flour
1 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 egg
4 Tbsp vegetable oil
On a plate, mix flour and seasoning. On second plate, place bread crumbs. In a bowl beat egg with a fork. Coat fish with flour mixture. Dip into egg; coat well with bread crumbs.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. of oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 fish fillets; cook 3 minutes. Carefully turn fish over, reduce heat to medium and cook about 3 minutes longer or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Repeat with the rest.
3 comments:
Looks delish! I made a roast tonight in the oven. Stuck garlic in it and s&p, 1 hr for 2 lbs. I sliced it thin with mashed potatoes and peas. Everyone can have roast beef sandwiches for leftover lunch. Yum.
Hey Kel! I wonder if this would work with trout? We are heading out early morning to try to catch some and this recipe looks DELISH. I also have all of the ingredients so I really may try it. Thanks for sharing your yummy dinner! If I make it, I'll post my results as well. ;)
Too bad that I am reading this now as we had Tilapia for dinner-I just used butter, lemon and sprinkled some bread crumbs, but this sounds so yummy for next time! (which may be sooner now!)
~Nancy
Post a Comment