Friday, April 30, 2010

Kindergarten Fun

Yesterday and today were a couple of fun-filled days for Kaitlyn.  They had a Teddy Bear Picnic yesterday at school.  All of the kids brought their teddy bears to school.  They sang to us, and then enjoyed a little show with some special visitors,
 and then went out side to have a picnic and playtime. 

Today was the field trip to the zoo.  I went along as a chaperon and had so much fun with Kaitlyn and her friends, Lauren and Stephen (her little puppy love).



















 They were holding hands all day.....of course, I told them to.  It was soo crowded and I was so afraid of losing one of them.  It was pretty cute though!

The school year is winding down, which means lots of fun days still ahead.  Field day, visit to the Elementary school and end of the year concert/celebration.  Summer is on it's way.....and it's sure gonna feel like it this weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

You had great weather yesterday for the festivities. It was beautiful out!