Today was another Wednesday "Summer Fun Day" . My neighbor, Amy had planned a make your own T-shirt day. She said it would be a lesson in patience for the Mom's (and one Dad), with all the paint and messy hands, but for me it was a lesson in letting go of my "perfectionism", for lack of a better word right now. I mean the point was to let the kids be creative, right? I cringed when Kaitlyn wanted to put a
rhinoceros, a gorilla, and an octopus on the T-shirt we started with flowers and butterflies. I couldn't talk her out of it. Nathan's choice to do dinosaurs, and bugs didn't bother me so much. In the end, they did what they wanted and had a great time doing it. Oh, well.......it's not like they are going to where it to church!
1 comment:
HEEHEEHEE... yeah, it sure is hard to let go, I had to make myself sit back and shut up! :)
Post a Comment