Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Pie Shooter 3,000

The kids are bringing a ton of paperwork home this week, as they are cleaning out their desks at school.  I was sorting through a stack the other day and I found one of Kaitlyn's assignments that had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. They had to come up with a useful invention and write a commercial for it.  This was Kaitlyn's invention and the commercial she wrote:

The Pieshooter 3,000


 I have a problem.  My brother is too annoying.  I invented the Pieshooter 3,000.  It throws pies at your brothers face when he won't stop talking or being annoying!  It is a robot.  If your brother doesn't stop talking, the robot goes into his room and locks the door.  The robot looks like all your favorite colors and it is as soft as a pink fluffy pillow.  You will like my new invention.  You need to buy the Pieshooter 3,000.  All you need to do to start is press one single, little red button.  The Pieshooter 3,000 will hit your brother with pies.  It comes in all colors and it comes with a net to catch your brother when he tries to run out of his room.  The price is only $15.25.  It also comes with free duck tape.  You will love the Pieshooter 3,000!  The colors are really fluffy!  It is as fluffy as a pink fluffy pillow so no one knows that you plan to smother your brother in pie!  It can also fit in your closet for night time.  Buy the Pieshooter 3,000 today!


That's a keeper! The funny thing is that she is the one always pestering and annoying her brother!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is definitely a keeper Kel! It is soooo cute!! I like the "doesn't need batteries" and "comes with duct tape"!......and the "3,000". I bet her teacher loved it!! Mom

Amy said...

Hee hee! I think Audrey would like to buy one! ;)