I officially have a 3rd and 5th grader! After a fun week of field day, a fun food fest for Nathan and ice-cream parties in both of their class rooms, schools out!
| Kaitlyn getting drenched in the "drip, drip, drench" game (like duck, duck, goose) |
| Food Fest in Nathan's class |
| borrowed this pic from my neighbor. Thanks Amy! |
Unfortunately they did not win the championship, but the boys played their little hearts out and we were soo proud of all of them. The boys took it pretty hard though.
This photo was taken right after the game. Half of the boys forcing a smile, half of the boys forcing back tears.....most of them let them loose after the picture, including Nathan. :-(
I really felt bad for him. He practiced soo hard this week! But I am soo proud of him and all that he learned during the season, including last nights difficult lesson....all you can do is do your best, and you can't win them all!
It's been a really crazy week and weekend so I am looking forward to this first week of summer vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment