Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

As some of you know, my Mom is a breast cancer survivor.  She has been cancer free for a couple of years now and I pray that it will never return.  She is still under treatment with hormone therapy as precaution to prevent relapse.

Remember Steph, from Pendants by Steph?  She is the one who made Gabby and her Mom 2 beautiful pendants not so long ago. Well right now, for the month of October, Steph is making hope pendants and giving 50% of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  I knew right away that I wanted one.   I got my package in the mail the other day.
To my surprise, along with my hope pendant, Steph sent a survivor pendant for my Mom.  Isn't she the sweetest?  Steph you have such a good heart!  Thank you for our pendants and for supporting this cause.

If you know someone who is battling,  or has battled breast cancer and won, this would make a great gift and would support the cause!  Check her out! Pendants by Steph

And ladies, don't forget to get your mammograms!  Early detection is the key!

2 comments:

Rachel Joy said...

Steph's pendants are always so beautiful...how sweet of her to do that.

Katherines Corner said...

Happy news about your mom kicking cancers butt! Steph is awesome, I adore her. Sending hugs your way and wishes for a beautiful day ahead xo