Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baltimore

Sunday we spent the day in Baltimore with my In-laws, and visited the Aquarium.
We had a beautiful day and Baltimore is awesome. I hadn't been there since I was a child.
The Aquarium there is huge, and super nice!
They had a water stadium where we watched a dolphin show!
Nathan had us taking a picture of almost everything we saw, so I'll just share a few cool shots.
 We really enjoyed the day and hope to get back there soon, maybe for an over-nighter next year!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I haven't been there since 6th grade!!! Looks like fun!! My kids would love it!

Steph said...

I think I have been to that aquarium... many years ago before children, of course... I need to call my friend. She was the one that took me. I have a bad memory, can you tell?!