Yikes!!! I don't want to think about my kids behind the wheel!! She is so cute, and I love your new header, you have gorgeous kids!!
Thanks Kathy!
So 10 years from now hanging off the back of a truck will be legal? Eeek... ;) How fun. I've always wanted one of these when I was a kid. Now that I can finally get one I'm too big to fit in one =(
AWESOME! She can practice saying, "hey sailor, want a ride?" Dad may not appreciate the humor! LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yikes!!! I don't want to think about my kids behind the wheel!! She is so cute, and I love your new header, you have gorgeous kids!!
Thanks Kathy!
So 10 years from now hanging off the back of a truck will be legal? Eeek... ;) How fun. I've always wanted one of these when I was a kid. Now that I can finally get one I'm too big to fit in one =(
AWESOME! She can practice saying, "hey sailor, want a ride?" Dad may not appreciate the humor! LOL
Post a Comment