Yesterday would have been Gabby's sixth birthday. Last night, hundreds gathered for her Celebration of Life Service.
Our local park was transformed into a fairy tale setting with 10 thousand lights on trees, 1000 luminaries, and beautiful flowers.
It was an evening full of Gabby's favorite things, favorite music, and favorite people.
At the end of the service, the family sent up a wish lantern, then hundreds of pink Balloons, with LED lights in them were released into the sky.
Gabby loved the movie "Tangled" and the scene with all the wish lanterns was her favorite.
The service was truly amazing and I was so glad to be a part of it.
This was the beautiful video of Gabby's life that was shown last night.
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago





3 comments:
absolutely beautiful...Gabby you will forever be remembered!
It was beautiful! And Gabby is in a place even more beautiful!
My heart is breaking... again! Happy Birthday Gabby. You are a beautiful girl and you will be remembered always. Your sisters did a great job expressing their love for you. I can't imagine what your parents are going through ... I can only imagine. As a mom, my heart breaks every time I see your picture... I hope you are better now, sweet Gabby.
Post a Comment