I've been slacking again with my post and I have some catching up to do!
I love all of the fun fall-ish activities that we get to do in October. Fall festivals, hay rides, pumpkin picking, corn mazes, Haunted houses....(though I haven't done those in years). With all the rain and busy weekend we've had I wasn't sure we were going to get to do all of that , but of course we managed to squeeze in some fall fun!
Pumpkin carving with Uncle Josh!
We had an October snowstorm on Saturday! With most of the leaves still on the trees, this caused many downed branches and left us living like the Amish, without power for almost 24hrs! I could never be Amish. I was so disgusted that I didn't take a picture of it that day, but here is Nathan and his friends playing in it the next day.
I'm just not ready for that. Thank goodness we are back in the low 60s and dry this week.
And last but not least, Halloween!
For the school parades, the kids had to dress to fit in with the reading theme "Wild About Reading" Most of the students dressed as wild animals. Kaitlyn was a leopard, and Nathan was a parrot.
For Trick-or-Treating, Kaitlyn was a vampiress, and Nathan was a scary pirate.
They go around the neighborhood with a group of there friends....always a treat!
We have way too much candy in the house now! Will be sending lots of it to work with Norm this week!
Ok, I think I am all caught up now! Hope you all had a fun safe Halloween!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago



2 comments:
Their costumes are sooo adorable. And I love how they coordinate...
Good old fashion fun! I love that she picked a "green" pumpkin to carve. :) My children (well, the boys more than my girly girl) approves of the Mario carving. :) I also love that the school brought the children together by asking them to dress up in a themed outfit for the parade. :) Great costumes -- for trick or treating and the parade. Looks like fun was had by all.. and you were able to squeeze it all in! I did all that over 2 weeks! :) (AND we didn't even get the carving in -- eeek! oh well, fall decorations now on the front steps!)
Post a Comment