This past weekend I had a little getaway with the girls to the beach! After all the sadness of last week, it was a great pick-me-up for all of us and we did manage to relax and have fun!
Me and my BFF, and cousin, Sherry.
One of the girls couldn't make it this weekend so we took "flat Laurie" with us everywhere!
LOL-Too bad the only picture we had of her was morphed from a funny photo app! We were sending her funny pictures all weekend!
We had a very memorable weekend and came home with many funny stories....too many to tell, and they are probably the ones where -you had to be there!
Who knows when we will do this again, but I hope it's not too far away!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago


2 comments:
I am hereby officially inviting myself on your next girls weekend. You all look like you know how to have some fun!
Kelly, I gave you the Liebster Award! Please visit me and find out what to do next!
*hugs*
Post a Comment