Thursday, September 8, 2011

A clean frige and product review

I got these babies in the mail a couple of weeks ago!
It is 2 Fridge Binz that I ordered from Walter Drake.

I've needed to give the fridge a good cleaning for a while, and I was waiting for the kids to go back to school before tackling that time-consuming chore.   I saw these bins in the catalog and knew that I had to get them.  We are always moving stuff out of the fridge to reach stuff in the back.  I couldn't wait to get the fridge cleaned so I could put these in.
Trust me it needed to be cleaned BADLY.  There were a few science projects in there.
I put in my Fridge Binz and they work great!  They pull out like a drawer so you can get to everything easily.
I like that they are clear like the fridge shelves.  They look like they came with it.  They are very sturdy and they come in different sizes. They weren't too cheap, but I think they were worth the money. 
A clean, organized fridge makes me happy!  It's the little things!

**I was not paid to endorse this product...though that would be nice!**

1 comment:

Steph said...

That looks pretty cool! It sure does make extra space doesn't it? a clean fridge -- the best feeling huh? ;)