Monday, December 21, 2009

White Christmas

I've always wanted a white Christmas.  This weekend we got more than we bargained for.  The sky dumped at least 14 inches on us, more where there are snow drifts!  I'm pretty sure this will stick around for Christmas, and we might get more!

Saturday while the snow was falling, it truly looked like a Winter Wonderland. All that untouched snow, was so pretty.  A blanket of white!
Now a couple of days later it is just piles and mountains of dirty snow and salt with lots of kiddie foot prints all over it.  The kids just won't be able to resist stomping through the snow the next few days on the way to the bus stop, and I had no intention of sending them to school in their clunky boots everyday. Oh well!  They sure are having fun!
Nathan and his buddy, Thomas. 
 
We get a nice steep start to our sledding hill, by starting at the deck and going right down the snow packed stairs! Weeeeeee!
Nathan sporting a nice comb-over when he came in and took his hat off. LOL!
 

No comments: