Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas highlights

 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with your family and friends!

I have not been on the computer much at all in the last few days.  I'm really enjoying this time with my family, but I figured I better get some Christmas pictures on here before the next holiday comes.  We had a really nice Christmas!  We took our time Christmas morning opening gifts, just like I planned,  had a great Christmas meal that I prepared all myself...(I let my Mom have a Christmas without cooking a thing), and enjoyed time with all of our family.  My house is still out of order, but I'll get to it eventually.  For this week I'm going to try and take it easy and enjoy the kids being home.

 Norm read a story about the first Christmas before we opened gifts.





Kaitlyn got the African-American Liv doll she wanted.  She doesn't discriminate!

 


 And the big family gift.....

No comments: